Wine Vault (Light Gray) - Ready To Ship
In Stock. Ready To Ship
Transit time may vary.
Vinotemp’s new Wine Vault is a beautiful, easy-to-assemble wine cabinet that provides the ideal storage environment for up to 368 bottles on quality racks. This wine cabinet is the one-of-a-kind product currently on the market to feature quality wine racks, quality finish on premium cherry wood, and advanced cooling by Wine-Mate. The included Wine-Mate cooling system offers precise control over temperature and helps maintain ideal humidity conditions for long term storage.
Racks come unstained to provide the best environment for your wine. Vinotemp’s wine racks are carefully made by hand to guarantee that it is of the best quality. All wood wine racks fits most wine bottles, including champagne.
- Light Gray
- Fine finish technique on premium cherry wood with a quality style finish
- Insulated wood doors
- Stainless pull handles and security locks
- Furniture trim on doors and sides
- Adjustable humidity control
- Fully insulated with rigid insulation and vapor barrier
- Can be flush against the wall
- All-wood interlock racking system with standard 3 5/8" cubicles fits most wine bottles, including champagne
- Wine-Mate advanced cooling system (1500CD)
- Wine-Mate maintains ideal temperature and humidity for long term storage
- Digital temperature and humidity control
- Audible and visual alarms
- Warm white LED light, UL approved
- Standard Top Exhaust
- Optional bottle probe
- Optional Energy Saving & Quick Chilling upgrade for digital temperature control
- Dimensions: 48 3/4” W x 29” D x 83 1/2” H
- Depth with handle: 30 1/2" D
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 368
- Temperature Range of Cooling Unit inside Wine Cabinet:
The WM-1500 BTU cooling units have the ambient temperature threshold range of 50°F-78°F.
The WM-2500 BTU cooling units have the ambient temperature threshold range of 50°F-95°F.
All wine mate units have the ability to cool a maximum of 25 degrees below the ambient temperature in the room.
Performance will vary depending on “R” value of insulation and if the cabinet has glass doors vs wood doors.
- New Leaf Warranty is 1 year, with the option of 3 years ONLY on the cooling unit
- In-stock items ship within 5-7 days
- Additional shipping charges may apply**
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. You will have the following advantages of using a bottle probe.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
- -Add the Energy Saving & Quick Chilling upgrade to a digital temperature control of Wine-Mate cooling system.
1) Energy Saving enables the compressor to run less time in certain circumstances to save energy by increasing the set-point. To activate the Energy Saving mode, turn on the switch.
2) Quick Chilling enables the compressor to run continuously without stopping for a period of preset time for pull-down cooling. To activate Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds. To end Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds again.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
This wine cabinet comes standard with a 1500CD Wine-Mate Cooling System with adjustable temperature and humidity control.
The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine, and this easy-to-use digital control panel makes it simple to change settings.
This all-wood racking system is outfitted with standard 3-5/8" cubicles that can house most wine as well as Champagne bottles.
Sleek pole handles and furniture trim complete this modern look, while dual locks provide security for your wine collection.
Delivery and Installation Considerations
Please allow 7-10 days transit and 3-5 days to package.
*Please note: There should be 12 inches of clearance above the top of the cabinet for proper air circulation.
**Please note: additional delivery fees may apply for delivery to locations that are hard to access, have stairs, in locations where the delivery company cannot safely use the building elevator to lift the goods to an upper floor, or when more than 2 delivery associates are required to safely lift an oversized item.
***Please note: Shipping to the East Coast may have additional charges. These shipping prices are prequoted, however, there may be additional charges for shipping to the East Coast.
Beautiful all wood racking comes standard with this cabinet
Please call 1-800-777-VINO (8466) if you have questions or to purchase.
*Additional shipping charges may apply. Please speak with a sales representative for details.
|Features||Click thumbnails to view|
|Free Shipping TAG||No|