Sonoma 450-Model Wine Cabinet (Dark Walnut) - Ready To Ship
In Stock. Ready To Ship
Transit time may vary.
Racks come unstained to provide the best environment for your wine. Vinotemp’s wine racks are carefully made by hand to guarantee that it is of the best quality. All wood wine racks fit most wine bottles, including champagne.
- Dark Walnut
- Fine finish technique on premium cherry wood with a quality style finish
- Insulated wood doors
- Double-paned and tinted UV resistant glass
- Luxury pull handles and security locks
- Furniture trim on doors and sides
- Crown and base
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- Can be flush against the wall
- Wine-Mate advanced cooling system (1500CD)
- Wine-Mate maintains ideal temperature and humidity for long term storage
- Digital temperature and humidity control
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Standard Top Exhaust
- Warm white LED light, UL approved
- Optional bottle probe
- Optional Energy Saving & Quick Chilling upgrade for digital temperature control (*FREE)
- All-wood interlock racking system with standard 3 5/8" cubicles fits most wine bottles, including champagne
- Dimensions: 62 5/8” W x 31” D x 91” H
- Depth with handle: 33 1/4" D
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 458
- Temperature Range of Cooling Unit inside Wine Cabinet:
The WM-1500 BTU cooling units have the ambient temperature threshold range of 50°F-78°F.
The WM-2500 BTU cooling units have the ambient temperature threshold range of 50°F-95°F.
All wine mate units have the ability to cool a maximum of 25 degrees below the ambient temperature in the room.
Performance will vary depending on “R” value of insulation and if the cabinet has glass doors vs wood doors.
- New Leaf Warranty is 1 year, with the option of 3 years ONLY on the cooling unit
- In-stock items ship within 5-7 days
- Additional shipping charges may apply**
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. You will have the following advantages of using a bottle probe.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
- Add the Energy Saving & Quick Chilling upgrade to a digital temperature control of Wine-Mate cooling system.
1) Energy Saving enables the compressor to run less time in certain circumstances to save energy by increasing the set-point. To activate the Energy Saving mode, turn on the switch.
2) Quick Chilling enables the compressor to run continuously without stopping for a period of preset time for pull-down cooling. To activate Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds. To end Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds again.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
This wine cabinet comes standard with a 1500CD Wine-Mate Cooling System with adjustable temperature and humidity control.
The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine, and this easy-to-use digital control panel makes it simple to change settings.
This all-wood racking system is outfitted with standard 3-5/8" cubicles that can house most wine as well as Champagne bottles.
Featuring decorative base and cornice with furniture style trim on the front and sides.
Luxury handles and dual locks provide security for your wine collection, along with UV resistant double-paned glass.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION CONSIDERATIONS
Please allow 7-10 days transit and 3-5 days to package.
*Please note: There should be 12 inches of clearance above the top of the cabinet for proper air circulation.
**Please note: additional delivery fees may apply for delivery to locations that are hard to access, have stairs, in locations where the delivery company cannot safely use the building elevator to lift the goods to an upper floor, or when more than 2 delivery associates are required to safely lift an oversized item.
***Please note: Shipping to the East Coast may have additional charges. These shipping prices are prequoted, however, there may be additional charges for shipping to the East Coast.
Beautiful all wood racking comes standard with this cabinet
Please call 1-800-777-VINO (8466) if you have questions or to purchase.
*Additional shipping charges may apply. Please speak with a sales representative for details.
|Features||Click thumbnails to view|
|Free Shipping TAG||No|