EP-PEG3S Peg Racks and WM-4510HZD Cooling System - Wine Room Bundle
Customize your wine room or cellar with this bundle set of Epicureanist’s Modern Peg Racking (3 Bottles Deep) and Wine-Mate’s 4510 Self-Contained Customizable Wine Cooling System. This beautiful set is perfect for your wine room design & installation. Epicureanist’s wine rack pegs create a contemporary and space-saving approach to wine storage. The modern design of the metal rack pins allow for extreme flexibility while securely cradling your wine bottles, giving them the illusion that they’re floating in mid-air. Created with your needs in mind, Epicureanist's Modern Peg Racking System enables you to create wine storage at your own pace and in a perpetual work of art.
Wine-Mate 4510HZD Self-Contained Customizable Wine Cooling System is designed to provide a subtle temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated wine cellar. The humidity range of the refrigerated space can be maintained within 50~75%. Redesigned with a curved supply grille and front panel, this all-in-one, self contained cooling unit will bring dynamic style to any space. This cooling unit contains a washable, purifying air filter and a high air flow fan to overcome the filter restriction. Adjustable evaporator fan allows for flexible installations such as through-wall, through-wall with duct work, in-cellar with duct work, and remote-mount with duct work. Quiet and high speed condenser exhaust fan selection makes it work at both normal and extremely high ambient temperature. This cooling unit can also be used inside a glass wine cellar as it allows for more flexibility, and it is strong enough to offset the loss in glass insulation. The WM-4510HZD is the first fully customizable wine cooling unit on the market, giving you the option to create the ultimate cooling system that caters to your wine storage needs. This is an economical way to duct. It can be the least expensive option if you want a ducted system.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
Epicureanist’s Modern Peg Racking (3 Bottles Deep)
- 100 sets of 2 pegs to support 3 bottles
- Minimalistic design to create the best use of space
- Lightweight, durable metal
- Matte metal finish
- Sleek and modern design
- Easy to install
- Wine Rack Pegs are designed to hold wine bottle sideways to show label
- Specially made groove design allows bottle to be secure and snug
- 1 peg measures 13"W x 1/2"D x 1/2"H
- 1 peg weighs approximately 1 lbs/peg
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Length of peg: 11-1/2"
- Length of bolt: 1-1/2"
Wine-Mate 4510HZD Self-Contained Customizable Wine Cooling System
- SELF-CONTAINED: This unit is a self-contained, all-in-one, and ready for use. No copper tubing or drain line are required.
- EXHAUST: Rear (standard) or top
- VENTING: This unit can vent outdoors.
- TEMPERATURE: WM-4510HZD cooling unit is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65°F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE: WM-4510HZD cooling unit is designed to function in environments where the ambient temperature may reach up to 100°F or be below 50°F (with compressor heater) when installed in a properly insulated and sized space.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. We use an innovative method to provide additional humidity.
- Innovative control programming can adjust the humidity without an external humidifier. Humidifier outlet lets you plug in an independent humidifier in extremely dry conditions.
- CONDENSER EXHAUST FAN: Quiet and high speed condenser exhaust fan selection makes it work at both normal and extremely high ambient temperature. If the ambient temperature exceeds 95°F or exhaust ducts are installed, the high speed condenser fan must be turned on.
- If the exhaust ambient temperature exceeds 110°F, one size larger unit must be used.
- WM-4510HZD cooling units have adjustable evaporator condenser fans. Fan speed is adjustable because they use speed controllers that are wired in line with the blower motors. Fan speed control regulates flow of current to the fan.
- Adjust evaporator fan speed through the knob to work with various length ducts
- Adjust condenser fan speed through the knob to work with low and high ambient temperatures
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes evaporator speed control knob, cellar heater outlet, crank case heater switch, humidifier outlet, alarm connector, high condenser fan switch, and temperature controller with digital display
- Both curved supply grille and front panel bring you dynamic style.
- Backward-curved impeller fans can duct the supply air and exhaust air each 50 ft in total.
- High air flow fan to overcome the filter restriction
- WM-4510HZD is a wall unit, which can be mounted on or through a wall.
- FLEXIBLE INSTALLATIONS: Adjustable evaporator fan allows for flexible installations such as through-wall, through-wall with duct work, in-cellar with duct work, and remote-mount with duct work.
- Through-wall installation: This self-contained cooling system can be flushed to the back wall inside a glass door wine room with solid walls. It should be mounted through the wall for flushed installation.
- Washable purifying air filter included.
- WARRANTY: Self-contained units 1 year warranty on parts, 1 year labor.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- DIMENSIONS: 14 3/8" W x 21 3/4" D x 20" H
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 115V/60Hz/8A. Dedicated 20 AMP circuit for WM-4510HZD. Power supply must be grounded with 3 prong plug.
- NOISE: 58 dBA for cooling unit, 54 dBA for cabinet
- WEIGHT: 95 lbs
- CFM: 300
- BTU/h: 4500
- COVERAGE SIZE: 1000 Cubic Feet
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
Put together all the options you want to create the best system that suits your wine cooling needs.
Wine Bottle Probe & Digital Control Panel
The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine, and this easy-to-use digital control panel makes it simple to change settings.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
Note: Wine-Mate cooling systems cannot have both the Bottle Probe and Wi-Fi optional features plugged in at the same time. It can only be one or the other.
- Crankcase heater protects the compressor from damage when the ambient temperature falls below 50°F.
- Low cellar temperature activated cellar heater outlet for an electric heater can be used in extreme low temperature condition to protect your wine from freezing.
- Reusable condenser air filter keeps the condenser clean and maintains the cooling unit running efficiently.
- Optional left or right towards supply grille, top or rear exhaust, side or rear power cord can meet your customized air supply and installation requirements.
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
- Add the Energy Saving & Quick Chilling upgrade to a digital temperature control of Wine-Mate cooling system.
1) Energy Saving enables the compressor to run less time in certain circumstances to save energy by increasing the set-point. To activate the Energy Saving mode, turn on the switch.
2) Quick Chilling enables the compressor to run continuously without stopping for a period of preset time for pull-down cooling. To activate Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds. To end Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds again.
- Top or rear exhaust
- Through-wall installation (standard)
- Through-wall installation with hot-air exhaust and ambient air intake ducts
- In cellar installation with hot-air exhaust and ambient air intake ducts
- Through-wall installation with cold air supply ducts
- Remote installation with cold air supply and cellar air return ducts
- The Wine-Mate self-contained units must be operated in an upright position at all times. They should not be placed on their side or flipped upside down.
Options and Upgrades:
-Wine Bottle Temperature Probe
*Patented, U.S. Patent No. 8,161,761
Please allow 2-3 business weeks for production. Thank you.
If selecting Hammertone as the finish, production time will be 4-6 weeks.
Note: If there are windows or if the cabinet is not located inside the home at the proper ambient temperature, the bottle coverage capacity and cubic feet will need to be reduced.
For use in a frameless glass cellar, the cooling unit should be concealed wherever is possible. The glass must be completely sealed.
|Features||Click thumbnails to view|
- View the Ventilation Guidelines for this unit
- Owner’s Manual
- Installation Manual
- Custom Installation Manual
- Quick Chilling & Energy Saving Instructions
- Select a Cooling Unit for Glass Cellar
|Free Shipping TAG||No|