Wine-Mate 3500HZD Self-Contained Wine Cooling System
Wine-Mate 3500HZD self-contained cooling system provides horizontal cold air discharge that is optimized for use in wide cabinets or wine rooms. This durable unit is equipped with an LED digital display which includes an alarm feature that will alert you to cooling issues, an easy power on/off switch, and reliable digital electronic thermostat. This cooling unit can also be used inside a glass wine cellar. Wine-Mate Cooling Systems are long-lasting, reliable cooling units manufactured to the highest quality standards. Top and rear exhaust options are available for convenient installation of this unit. Plus, no refrigeration specialists are needed--it ships to you fully-charged and ready to use. Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
- SELF-CONTAINED: This unit is a self-contained, all-in-one, and ready for use. No copper tubing or drain line are required.
- EXHAUST: Rear (standard) or top
- SUPPLY: Horizontal cold air supply is optimized for use in wine rooms.
- VENTING: When installed into a wine cabinet or cellar, this unit must vent outside.
- TEMPERATURE: The WM-3500HZD cooling unit is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE: The ambient temperature range for WM-3500HZD should not be higher than 95°F or lower than 50°F in order to operate properly.
- If the exhaust ambient temperature exceeds 95°F, one size larger unit must be used.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. We use an exclusive method to provide additional humidity.
- WM-3500HZD cooling unit can only adjust fan run time for humidity, not speed. Adjust evaporator fan running time through the control program to adjust humidity.
- REFRIGERANT: Uses R134a refrigerant which is considered environmentally friendly
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
- WM-3500HZD is a wall unit, which can be mounted on or through a wall.
- Through-wall installation: This self-contained cooling system should be mounted through the wall for flushed installation.
- Four high speed fans for air efficiency
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- WARRANTY: Self-contained units 1 year warranty on parts, 1 year labor.
NOTE: For use in a frameless glass cellar, the cooling unit should be concealed wherever is possible. The glass must be completely sealed.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
Wine Bottle Probe & Digital Control Panel
The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine, and this easy-to-use digital control panel makes it simple to change settings.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Standard rear exhaust with the option to upgrade to top exhaust for an additional fee.
- Mounting brackets are available for an additional fee.
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
- Add the Energy Saving & Quick Chilling upgrade to a digital temperature control of Wine-Mate cooling system.
1) Energy Saving enables the compressor to run less time in certain circumstances to save energy by increasing the set-point. To activate the Energy Saving mode, turn on the switch.
2) Quick Chilling enables the compressor to run continuously without stopping for a period of preset time for pull-down cooling. To activate Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds. To end Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds again.
- Wine-Mate self-contained units must be operated in an upright position at all times. They should not be placed on their side or flipped upside down.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- DIMENSIONS: 14 1/4” W x 21 1/4” D x 19 3/4” H
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 115V 60Hz 6A
- WEIGHT: 75lb
- NOISE: 58 dBA for cooling unit and 54 dBA for wine room
- CFM: 250
- BTU: 3500
- COVERAGE SIZE: 650 cu ft
Note: If there are windows or if the cabinet is not located inside the home at the proper ambient temperature, the bottle coverage capacity and cubic feet will need to be reduced.
Wine~Mate cooling units are available in rear or top exhaust, but Vinotemp cabinets are available in rear, front, top or side vents depending on how the cooling unit is installed.
Top exhaust option is available at an additional charge.