Wine-Mate 2520HTD Self-Contained Humidity Wine Cooling System
The VINO-2520HTD 220V/50Hz wine cooling unit packs 900 more BTU of cooling capacity into the same space as the VINO-1520HTD. The Wine-Mate HTD line represents our latest innovation in climate control and the 2520HTD unit has a capacity of up to 180 cubic feet. This self-contained unit not only controls the temperature in your cabinet but also moderates the humidity to a much greater degree than previous models. The new design has also been optimized for better distribution of cool air. Wine-Mate cooling systems are some of the finest-made, longest lasting, and most reliable systems on the market. They are assembled to the highest quality standards in our Henderson (Nevada) facility. This unit features humidity and temperature digital control using innovative technology. An oversized evaporator provides subtle cooling, with tube-axial fans for both the condenser and evaporator. Extra insulation is provided for both thermal and noise isolation. The 2520HTD has a robust housing and the grill size has been optimized for safety and easier cleaning. The Wine-Mate 2520HTD is a self-contained, ready-for-use cooling system with easy installation. Options: Multiple exhaust options for top or rear hot air exhaust. This unit is for non-domestic use only.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
- Not for use in the USA (incorrect voltage)
- SELF-CONTAINED 220V/50Hz: This unit is a self-contained, all-in-one, and ready for use. No copper tubing or drain line are required.
- EXHAUST: Rear (standard) or top
- VENTING: When installed into a wine cabinet or cellar, this unit must vent outside.
- TEMPERATURE: The WM-2520HTD cooling unit is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65°F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE: The ambient temperature range for WM-2520HTD should not be higher than 95°F or lower than 50°F in order to operate properly.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. We use an innovative method to provide additional humidity.
- REFRIGERANT: Uses R134a refrigerant which is considered environmentally friendly
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 220V 50Hz 3A. Dedicated 10 AMP circuit is required. Power supply must be grounded with 3 prong plug and must be in accordance with National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70.
- Four high speed fans for air efficiency
- High efficiency tube-axial fans for both condenser and evaporator
- Grille size optimized for easy cleaning and safety
- Bottom supply vent
- Extra insulation is used for both thermal and noise isolation
- Patented condensate drain tray is used for humidity adjustment
- WARRANTY: Self-contained units 1 year warranty on parts, 1 year labor.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Standard rear exhaust with the option to upgrade to top exhaust for an additional fee.
- Mounting brackets are available for an additional fee.
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. You will have the following advantages of using a bottle probe.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- DIMENSIONS: 18” W x 16 1/2” D x 10 1/2” H
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 220V 50Hz 3A
- WEIGHT: 60 lb
- NOISE: 53 dBA for cooling unit, 49 dBA for cabinet
- CFM: 150
- BTU/h: 2100
- COVERAGE SIZE: 180 cu ft
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
Add the Wine Bottle Probe. The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine.
Please allow 7-10 business days for production. Thank you.
This unit can be ready to ship in 48 hours if no special features/customizations are added.
Note: If there are windows or if the cabinet is not located inside the home at the proper ambient temperature, the bottle coverage capacity and cubic feet will need to be reduced.
Wine~Mate cooling units are available in rear or top exhaust, but Vinotemp cabinets are available in rear, front, top or side vents depending on how the cooling unit is installed.
Top exhaust option is available at an additional charge.
Click links to view|
|Free Shipping TAG||No|