Wine-Mate 4500SSSWC Split Ceiling-Slim Wine Cooling System
Lead time is 12-14 weeks prior to shipping.
WINE~MATE split water-cooled ceiling-mounted cooling systems WM-4500SSSWC are designed to provide a cold environment between 50~65 °F with a humidity range within 50~75% RH for a properly insulated wine cellar. These temperature and humidity ranges are optimized for long term storage of wine like that in natural caves. SSSWC evaporator units can be installed on the ceiling near walls of a wine cellar. The evaporator units have a special coil coating and provide multiple fan air supply for better air flow. Drain connection is invisible from the front to provide additional storage space under the unit. SSSWC cooling systems consist of a remote condensing unit and an evaporator unit and they are connected by a liquid line and an insulated suction line. SSSWC condensing units are water cooled so that exhaust ventilation is not needed. SSSWC condensing units can be located away from the wine cellars up to 75 ft so that noise and compressor vibration are isolated.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
Detailed installation and clearance guidelines:
View the Owner's Manual for this unit (PDF)
- Split Wine Cooling System provides multiple fan air supply for better air flow and invisible drain.
- SSSWC evaporator/fan units have a water-repellent self-cleaning and anti-microbial coat that helps your equipment stay efficient and actively kills harmful bio-film growth.
- SSSWC water-cooled condenser can be installed anywhere with water connections. No exhaust ventilation is required.
- SSSWC condensing units can be located away from the wine cellar up to 75 ft so that noise and compressor vibrations are isolated.
- SSSWC condensing units must operate above 32°F ambient temperature.
- Outdoor enclosure is included with condensing unit.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Optional Low Ambient Kit: Recommended for applications where the low ambient temperatures in the condensing unit mounting area will be between 0 and 50°F. Feature is factory-installed.
- Temperature Control Panel with Heating Function: Works in conjunction with your home's air forced electric heater to ensure that your cellar never goes below the programmed temperature.
- Touch button temperature controller with bottle probe or touch screen WiFi thermostat with humidity monitoring
- Optional Wine Bottle Probe: Provides the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
- Our new digital controller provides 3 connections. One of them can be used as bottle probe, the other can be used for the alarm. Both bottle probe and alarm feature can be available at the same time.
- Note: The bottle probe, heating, and quick chill functions are not compatible with WI-FI thermostat.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- EVAPORATOR UNIT DIMENSIONS: 28-3/4"W x 13-1/8"D x 12-1/2"H
- EVAPORATOR UNIT WEIGHT: 36 lbs
- Evaporator Unit is ETL & NSF certified
- CONDENSING UNIT DIMENSIONS: 24"W x 18"D x 18"H
- CONDENSING UNIT WEIGHT: 60 lbs
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: Evaporator Unit 115V 60Hz 1A, Condensing Unit 115V 60Hz 6A. The power cord must be plugged into a 3-prong grounding-type wall receptacle, grounded in accordance with the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 – latest edition and local codes and ordinances.
- COVERAGE SIZE: 1000 Cubic Feet
- NOISE: 52 dBA
- CFM: 301
- BTU/h: 4500
NOTE: Split systems must be installed by a certified refrigeration technician. Purchase does not include the copper tubing.
Wine-Mate split cooling systems use EC fan motors that meet federal regulation of 10 CFR 431.306 and are required by the federal law.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
You will have the following advantages of using a bottle probe.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
Note: Wine-Mate cooling systems cannot have both the Bottle Probe and Wi-Fi optional features plugged in at the same time. It can only be one or the other.
(Click image above to enlarge PDF)
Note: Split systems must be installed by a certified refrigeration technician. Purchase does not include copper tubing.
Please allow 2-3 business weeks for production. Thank you.