Wine-Mate 6520SSV Split Rack-Recessed Wine Cooling System
Lead time is 12-14 weeks prior to shipping.
The Wine-Mate 6520SSV 220V/50Hz cooling unit is a split system design with a capacity of 1400 cubic feet. This cooling unit is designed to provide a subtle temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated wine cellar. The humidity range of the refrigerated space can be maintained within 50~75%. With this split system, the condensing unit can be placed up to 75 feet away from the fan coil to allow for extremely quiet operation. SSV cooling systems are designed to be rack mounted, so you can easily install them inside a wine rack or between two ceiling joists. They are an ideal choice for small and medium wine rooms. Refrigeration technician is required for installation. This unit is for non-domestic use only.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
Detailed installation and clearance guidelines:
View the Owner's Manual for this unit (PDF)
- NON-DOMESTIC use only
- SPLIT SYSTEM COOLING UNIT (220V/50Hz) – rack-recessed design.
- SSV cooling systems consist of a remote condensing unit and an evaporator unit and they are connected by a liquid line and an insulated suction line.
- SSV evaporator/fan units have a special coil coating.
- SSV evaporator/fan units are designed to provide chilled air to a wine cellar and are designed for vertical installation inside a rack or wine room corner, making them an ideal choice for small and medium wine cellars. There are multiple air inlet and outlet doors for different installations.
- SSV condensing units can be located away from the wine cellar up to 75 ft so that noise and compressor vibrations are isolated.
- TEMPERATURE: The WM-6520SSV cooling unit is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65°F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. We use an innovative method to provide additional humidity.
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
NOTE: Split systems must be installed by a certified refrigeration technician. Purchase does not include the copper tubing.
Wine-Mate split cooling systems use EC fan motors that meet federal regulation of 10 CFR 431.306 and are required by the federal law.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Optional Low Ambient Kit: Recommended for applications where the low ambient temperatures in the condensing unit mounting area will be between 0 and 50°F. Feature is factory-installed.
- Temperature Control Panel with Heating Function: Works in conjunction with your home's air forced electric heater to ensure that your cellar never goes below the programmed temperature.
- Touch button temperature controller with bottle probe or touch screen WiFi thermostat with humidity monitoring
- Optional Wine Bottle Probe: Provides the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
- Our new digital controller provides 3 connections. One of them can be used as bottle probe, the other can be used for the alarm. Both bottle probe and alarm feature can be available at the same time.
- Note: The bottle probe, heating, and quick chill functions are not compatible with WI-FI thermostat.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- EVAPORATOR UNIT DIMENSIONS: 11-3/8"W x 11-3/16"D x 51-1/2"H
- EVAPORATOR UNIT WEIGHT: 60 lbs
- CONDENSING UNIT DIMENSIONS: 24"W x 18"D x 18"H
- CONDENSING UNIT WEIGHT: 90 lbs
- Condensing unit is UL listed
- NOISE: 55 dBA
- BTU/h: 5400
- CFM: 350
- COVERAGE SIZE: 1400 cu ft
- ELECTRICAL EVAPORATOR UNIT: 220V - 50Hz - 1A
- ELECTRICAL CONDENSING UNIT: 220V - 50Hz - 6A
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
You will have the following advantages of using a bottle probe.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
Note: Wine-Mate cooling systems cannot have both the Bottle Probe and Wi-Fi optional features plugged in at the same time. It can only be one or the other.
(Click image to enlarge PDF)
Please allow 2-3 business weeks for production. Thank you.
Note: These cooling systems require professional installation by licensed refrigeration technicians.
If placing in a void corner, removable racking will be required to allow for access to unit.