Wine-Mate 8520HZD Self-Contained Wine Cooling System
Lead time is 4-6 weeks prior to shipping.
Wine-Mate Cooling Systems 220V/50Hz are long-lasting, reliable cooling units assembled to the highest quality standards. Self-contained cooling systems are designed to provide a subtle temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated wine cellar. The humidity range of the refrigerated space can be maintained within 50~75%. These temperature and humidity ranges are optimized for long term storage of wine. Top, rear and side exhaust options are available for convenient installation of this unit. Plus, no refrigeration specialists are needed--it ships to you fully-charged and ready to use. This unit is for non-domestic use only.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Detailed installation and clearance guidelines:
View the Owner's Manual for this unit (PDF)
- 220/240 Volt Cooling System
- Not for use in the USA (incorrect voltage)
- SELF-CONTAINED: This unit is a self-contained, all-in-one, and ready for use. No copper tubing or drain line are required.
- EXHAUST: Rear (standard) or top
- VENTING: When installed into a wine cabinet or cellar, this unit must vent outside.
- TEMPERATURE: The WM-8520HZD cooling unit is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE: The ambient temperature range for WM-8520HZD should not be higher than 95°F or lower than 50°F in order to operate properly.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. We use an innovative method to provide additional humidity.
- REFRIGERANT: Uses R134a refrigerant which is considered environmentally friendly
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 220V 50Hz 8A. Dedicated 15 AMP circuit is required. Power supply must be grounded with 3 prong plug and must be in accordance with National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70.
- Four high speed fans for air efficiency
- Grille size optimized for easy cleaning and safety
- Bottom supply vent
- WARRANTY: Self-contained units 1 year warranty on parts, 1 year labor.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Standard rear exhaust with the option to upgrade to top exhaust for an additional fee.
- Mounting brackets are available for an additional fee.
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. You will have the following advantages of using a bottle probe.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- DIMENSIONS: 17” W x 18” D x 22” H
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 220V 50Hz 8A
- WEIGHT: 110 lb
- CFM: 420
- NOISE: 63 dBA for cooling unit, 60 dBA for cabinet
- COVERAGE SIZE: 1800 cu ft
(Click image to enlarge PDF)
Please allow 7-10 business days for production. Thank you.
This unit can be ready to ship in 48 hours if no special features/customizations are added.
Note: If there are windows or if the cabinet is not located inside the home at the proper ambient temperature, the bottle coverage capacity and cubic feet will need to be reduced.
Wine~Mate cooling units are available in rear or top exhaust, but Vinotemp cabinets are available in rear, front, top or side vents depending on how the cooling unit is installed.
Top exhaust option is available at an additional charge.
|Features||Click links to view|
|Free Shipping TAG||No|