Wine-Mate 6520SSL Split Low-Profile Wine Cooling System
Lead time is 12-14 weeks prior to shipping.
The Wine-Mate 6520SSL (220V/50Hz) cooling unit is a split system design with a cooling capacity of 1400 cubic feet. This cooling unit is designed to provide a subtle temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated wine cellar. The humidity range of the refrigerated space can be maintained within 50~75%. With this split system, the condensing unit can be placed up to 75 feet away, and the cold air is fed into the cabinet or room via the fan coil. The evaporator/fan units have a special coil coating and provide two-way air supply for better operation. This allows for quiet unit operation while maintaining the proper storage temperature for your wine. This unit is significantly quieter than its predecessors of the SS series. This unit is for non-domestic use only.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
Detailed installation and clearance guidelines:
View the Owner's Manual for this unit (PDF)
- NON-DOMESTIC use only
- SPLIT SYSTEM COOLING UNIT – Low-Profile Wine Cooling System 220V/50Hz
- SSL cooling systems consist of a remote condensing unit and an evaporator unit and they are connected by a liquid line and an insulated suction line.
- SSL evaporator/fan units are designed to provide chilled air to a wine cellar and are designed for ceiling mount.
- SSL evaporator/fan units have a special coil coating and provide two-way air supply for better operation.
- SSL condensing units can be located away from the wine cellar up to 75 ft so that noise and compressor vibrations are isolated.
- TEMPERATURE: The WM-6520SSL cooling unit is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65°F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. We use an innovative method to provide additional humidity.
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
NOTE: Split systems must be installed by a certified refrigeration technician. Purchase does not include the copper tubing.
Wine-Mate split cooling systems use EC fan motors that meet federal regulation of 10 CFR 431.306 and are required by the federal law.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- EVAPORATOR UNIT DIMENSIONS: 53-3/4"W x 16-1/2"D x 6-3/4"H
- EVAPORATOR UNIT WEIGHT: 30 lbs
- Evaporator Unit is ETL & NSF certified
- CONDENSING UNIT DIMENSIONS: 24"W x 18"D x 18"H
- CONDENSING UNIT WEIGHT: 90 lbs
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: Evaporator Unit 220V 50Hz 0.4A, Condensing Unit 220V 50Hz 6A.
- NOISE: 50 dBA
- CFM: 480
- BTU/h: 5400
- COVERAGE SIZE: 1400 Cubic Feet
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Optional Low Ambient Kit: Recommended for applications where the low ambient temperatures in the condensing unit mounting area will be between 0 and 50°F. Feature is factory-installed.
- Temperature Control Panel with Heating Function: Works in conjunction with your home's air forced electric heater to ensure that your cellar never goes below the programmed temperature.
- Touch button temperature controller with bottle probe or touch screen WiFi thermostat with humidity monitoring
- Optional Wine Bottle Probe: Provides the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
- Our new digital controller provides 3 connections. One of them can be used as bottle probe, the other can be used for the alarm. Both bottle probe and alarm feature can be available at the same time.
- Note: The bottle probe, heating, and quick chill functions are not compatible with WI-FI thermostat.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
Optional Wine Bottle Probe. The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
(Click image to enlarge PDF)
Note: Split systems must be installed by a certified refrigeration technician. Purchase does not include copper tubing.
Built to order. Please call for more information. Thank you.