700-Model Wine Cabinet with 2 Glass Doors
Call 800-777-8466 for a Custom Quote
Vinotemp's 700G wine cabinet features two attractive double-paned thermal glass doors and digital temperature control. It comes standard with a Wine-Mate® cooling system, which is engineered for efficient operation and uses environmentally-friendly R-134 refrigerant. A magnetic seal along the inside edge of the door helps maintain the superior storage environment offered by every premium quality Vinotemp wine cellar. They maintain an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging for all types of wines. Vinotemp wine cabinets are complete wine storage solutions and are fully customizable. If the features you’re looking for aren’t available online, please call to speak with our sales and design teams.
Note: The New Leaf Warranty is ONLY for the cooling unit and NOT the cabinet.
- Two dual-paned thermal glass doors
- Hidden hinges
- Wood / aluminum racks
- Universal 3 3/4” racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Wine-Mate self-contained cooling system (1500 BTU)
- Digital temperature control
- Removable racks around cooler for magnums
- White Oak exterior
- Dimensions: 51”W x 29”D x 88”H
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 440
- Any rack modifications made will affect bottle capacity
- All production wood cabinets are made to order, which is considered a custom product.
- Temperature Range of Cooling Unit inside Wine Cabinet:
The WM-1500 BTU cooling units have the ambient temperature threshold range of 50°F-78°F.
The WM-2500 BTU cooling units have the ambient temperature threshold range of 50°F-95°F.
All wine mate units have the ability to cool a maximum of 25 degrees below the ambient temperature in the room.
Performance will vary depending on “R” value of insulation and if the cabinet has glass doors vs wood doors.
- Adding a stain/finish to the cabinet is recommended to prevent warping/mold.
We are not liable if the staining/finishing is performed by a third party and damage to the cabinet occurs as a result.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. You will have the following advantages of using a bottle probe.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
- Add the Energy Saving & Quick Chilling upgrade to a digital temperature control of Wine-Mate cooling system.
1) Energy Saving enables the compressor to run less time in certain circumstances to save energy by increasing the set-point. To activate the Energy Saving mode, turn on the switch.
2) Quick Chilling enables the compressor to run continuously without stopping for a period of preset time for pull-down cooling. To activate Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds. To end Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds again.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
Wine Bottle Probe & Digital Control Panel
The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine, and this easy-to-use digital control panel makes it simple to change settings.
Please allow approximately 8-12 weeks production time for this product.
Please allow an extra 2-4 weeks production time for any modifications or upgrades on the insulation and custom finishes.
Wood Cabinet Insulation Upgrade:
R19 adds approximately 1” to each side so 2” total to the width of the cabinet. It will also add 1/2” to the depth of the cabinet.
R29 adds approximately 2” to each side so 4” total to the width of the cabinet. It will also add 1/2” to the depth of the cabinet.
*Please note: cabinets with rear exhaust must be placed 6 inches away from the back wall. Additionally, there should be 12 inches of clearance above the top of the cabinet and 12 inches on each side. This will ensure adequate ventilation of the heat exhaust.
**Please note: additional delivery fees may apply for delivery to locations that are hard to access, have stairs, in locations where the delivery company cannot safely use the building elevator to lift the goods to an upper floor, or when more than 2 delivery associates are required to safely lift an oversized item.
***Please note: Shipping to the East Coast may have additional charges. These shipping prices are prequoted, however, there may be additional charges for shipping to the East Coast.
****Please note: If either R19 or R29 insulation is selected, the added insulation increases the size of the cabinet and the cost of shipping.
Upgrading to an insulation thicker than the standard R12 will increase the cabinet dimensions listed above. Walk-in cellars come standard with solid wood door.
|Free Shipping TAG||No|