Chalkboard 440-Model Wine Cabinet
Vinotemp wine cabinets are complete wine storage solutions, handcrafted with domestic woods in Southern California. They maintain an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging for all types of wines. Vinotemp Vinotecture™ are premium wood cabinets made in the USA. Our wine cabinets are completely customizable. If the features you’re looking for aren’t available online, please call to speak with our sales and design teams.
- Chalkboard Door
- Hidden hinges
- PERFECT FOR A RESTAURANT or Home
- Choice of Black Cabinet or Dark Rich Brown Stain
- Redwood / Aluminum racking
- Universal 3 3/4" racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Wine-Mate self-contained cooling system (1500 BTU)
- Digital temperature control
- Dimensions: 38"W x 29"D x 82"H
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 280
- Temperature Range of Cooling Unit inside Wine Cabinet: The WM-1500 BTU cooling units have the ambient temperature threshold range of 50°F-78°F. The WM-2500 BTU cooling units have the ambient temperature threshold range of 50°F-95°F. All wine mate units have the ability to cool a maximum of 25 degrees below the ambient temperature in the room. Performance will vary depending on “R” value of insulation and if the cabinet has glass doors vs wood doors.
- Adding a stain/finish to the cabinet is recommended to prevent warping/mold. We are not liable if the staining/finishing is performed by a third party and damage to the cabinet occurs as a result.
Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks production time for this product.
*Please note: cabinets with rear exhaust must be placed 6 inches away from the back wall. Additionally, there should be 12 inches of clearance above the top of the cabinet and 12 inches on each side. This will ensure adequate ventilation of the heat exhaust.
**Please note: additional delivery fees may apply for delivery to locations that are hard to access, have stairs, in locations where the delivery company cannot safely use the building elevator to lift the goods to an upper floor, or when more than 2 delivery associates are required to safely lift an oversized item.