By The Glass Wine Dispensing Systems
The innovative and sleek European design of By The Glass wine dispensers will allow you to increase your wine-by-the-glass offerings and increase your bottom-line wine sales without the fear of pouring oxidized wine down the drain or serving bad wine. Imported from Holland, By The Glass systems are custom built to your exact specifications and arrive ready for use. There are 3 variations of By The Glass Standard System: Standard, Stage, and Double Sided. The By The Glass Standard has evolved in a very strong, reliable and easy to use and maintain model. This commercial-grade stainless-steel model makes use of forced/active cooling from the side. It comes with a variable, dual climate-zone technology for changing proportions of red and white wines. The By The Glass stage is a variant of the Standard model made of commercial-grade stainless steel creating a very strong, reliable and user friendly wine dispenser. The cooling engine is placed behind the bottle compartment and the forced/active cooling is replaced by a passive cooling via a cold back plate. The By The Glass Double Sided is an unique innovation derived from the Standard model whereby guests can dispense wines from both sides. The see-through presentation not only looks spectacular, but it also creates new options for the best usage of the available space. Each one of these Standard Systems allows you to simply plug-in, set your simple “portion control” pour settings, set partition wall according to your serving needs and slide bottles into position using our easy change bottle system. Card reader system (optional) provides a self-serving approach when it comes to selling wines. Whether it could be at a wine bar or shop, the card reader system, with the use of blank cards or credit cards, enables the guests to pour wines from the dispensers, thus paying for it by inserting the card in the card slot at the dispenser. The optional LCD displays above each wine allow for the dynamic display of wine names, pour sizes and prices. Each unit can be sold separately. Side panels and lock for sliding doors (optional) can be purchased separately. A gas kit is required to operate this unit (sold separately). Imported from The Netherlands.
BTG Standard Dispenser (8-Bottle)
Price: $12,000.00 ea.
Please contact us for a purchase and shipping quote.
- Sleek, Euro-inspired open design for optimal focus on wines
- Simple to operate and designed specifically for ease-of-use
- Dual climate zones to accommodate both red and white selections
- Twin sliding glass access doors for easy access and speedy bottle changing
- Patented easy-to-move climate-zone divider wall for best seasonal adaptability
- Fully enclosed commercial-grade, stainless steel cabinet and lid
- 3 variations of By The Glass Standard model: Standard, Stage, and Double Sided.
- A regulator and gas kit are required for these units (sold separately)
- Side panels may be added for freestanding installation (sold separately)
- Lock for sliding doors is optional (sold separately)
- 2 bottle deep capacity - back-up bottle is cooled to exact temperature for efficient bottle change
- Commercial compressor for optimal cooling in any environment
- ETL Certified for North America
- Dimensions of BTG Standard dispensers:
8-Bottle: 52 1/2"W x 13"D x 24 1/2"H
12-Bottle: 68 1/4"W x 13"D x 24 1/2"H
16-Bottle: 86"W x 13"D x 24 1/2"H
Ventilation/clearance requirements for BTG Standard System:
- The proper airflow is attained by placing the unit with a minimum 3 inches of distance from walls in both the rear and sides.
- If the wine dispenser is built in, space between the walls and the dispenser should be allowed to provide air circulation.
- Never place the wine dispenser on its side.
- Glass-Back, viewing panel (display wines on customer side/ staff operates from dispensing side)
- Blank cards can be used with the card reader system.
- The optional LCD displays above each wine allow for the dynamic display of wine names, pour sizes and prices.
- Possibility to connect the wine dispenser to a cash register or computer (Card reader system; guests/customers can help themselves)
The separate card reader/writer with USB port can be connected to any Windows PC (Win7 or higher) or Windows-based cash register.
Please Note: Delivery time is approximately 8 weeks.
For more information on By The Glass Wine Dispensers, please check out the catalogue here.
Easy for customers to dispense own glass of wine
BTG Wine Dispenser makes for a dramatic store display
Dispensers can be placed side by side
Built-in bar display
Card reader system provides a self-service option for serving wines.
An overview of how the connection can be made to the low pressure regulator
Close-up shot of low pressure regulator.
US version (left view) and European version (right view).