Butler Series 46-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler (Left)
This is a Dual Zone unit. Both zones of the unit cannot be set to the same temperature.
• Dual-zone wine cooler
• Black cabinet
• Dual-pane glass door with stainless trim
• Door lock and key
• Pole handle
• Centralized digital control panel
• LED interior lighting
• Specially designed Ouzo™ style wine shelves have grooves to hold bottles in place
• Front exhaust for built-in or freestanding installation
• Cooling System: Compressor
• Comes with a charcoal filter
• Temperature range: upper zone (40-56°F) / lower zone (54-65°F)
• Capacity: Approximately 46 bottles
(NOTE: If stacking bottles 2-3 high, do not pull out the shelves) Extra shelves are not available at this time.
• Bulk storage areas can store larger sized Champagne and Magnum bottles
• Also available with a Right Hinge
• Warranty: 1 year limited parts and labor
• CEC compliant
• Dimensions: 23 1/2” W x 23 1/2” D X 34 1/2” H
• Depth with door handle: 25 1/2"
Two compartments provide the perfect division for separate temperature settings. Create the optimum environment for your reds and whites with this digital control panel, and turning on and off lights is a cinch.
Store your bottles, on the right, on these specially designed metal and wood racks with black, wood lip. The grooved wood cradles your wine, keeping your bottles in place.
A soft, top light illuminates your wine collection, and an included charcoal filter helps keep your wine fresh.
Stainless trim and grille accents create a finished and sophisticated look, while a lock provides extra security for your wine.
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Prop. 65 Warning Label
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to be processed.
*Legal Protection & Intellectual Property Rights
Vinotemp claims and enforces intellectual property rights for its products, including, but not limited to, its trademarks, patents, and copyrights. In addition to Vinotemp's registered trademarks, Vinotemp claims ownership of its distinctive trade dress for wine storage units, which includes a glass front and individual shelves inside the storage units holding the bottles in a horizontal position, with the bases of the bottles facing outward. Each of the shelves has a black front that is high enough to cover most of the bottom half of each bottle. This arrangement gives the unique impression that the bottles are "floating" within the storage unit. Exemplary photographs showing Vinotemp’s highly recognizable black wine rack face are provided above.
Vinotemp works to enforce its intellectual property rights to protect its customers and ensure that all Vinotemp designs and products are authentic. If you have any questions about the authenticity of your wine storage unit, please contact us at 310.886.3332.