Vinotemp's 162-Bottle Single-Zone Wine Cooler
When a wine cellar is not in your budget, an excellent storage alternative is a wine refrigerator.
A wine fridge
is an appliance explicitly designed for the storage of wine. With a temperature range between 39-65 degrees Fahrenheit, double pane glass or solid doors, sturdy racking, and digital temperature control, wine refrigerators are an affordable way to organize your bottles and ensure they taste delicious once uncorked. Today we are rounding up some of Vinotemp’s top ten wine coolers of 2021. Check out our summary below for a quick shopping guide and a breakdown of why these wine coolers made our top ten.
EL-54COMM Private Reserve Series 41-Bottle Backlit Panel Commercial 54 Single-Zone Wine Cooler
• The 41-bottle wine cooler has unique label forward VinBo ™ wine racks, a patent-pending Vinotemp exclusive
• Eye-catching interior Backlit™ (baklīt) lighting panel: Heliotrope, Amber, and Vinotemp BioBlu™ back-lit (U.S. Patent No. D868,849 S)
• Vinotemp BioBlu™ inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold inside the wine cooler
• State-of-the-art vibration dampening design minimizes noise and consumes less energy
• All black body with stainless pole handle and front exhaust