36-Inch Double Door Wine Cooler
The sleek 36-Inch Double-Door Wine Cooler allows you to accurately control the temperature of your favorite wine bottles with two exact temperature controlled zones. This unit features two dual-paned glass doors with pole handle that separate the wine storage in the left zone and right zones. Outfitted with 15 Ouzo™ gliding wire racks with black lip on each zone, this wine cooler can hold approximately 180 bottles in two exact cooling zones combined. This state of the art cooler also features a black cabinet, all-glass technology, and touch screen control panel on the top of each door that allows changes to your wine temperature setting. This unit is designed for built-in installation and is a must-have for the wine lover with an eye for style!
- Two-Door Unit
- Security lock and key included
- Wine storage on left and right zones
- Frameless cabinet with all glass technology
- Dual-paned full glass doors with pole handle
- Ouzo™ style wine racks
- 15 gliding metal shelves with black wooden lip per zone, a Vinotemp exclusive!*
- Cooling System: Compressor (Fans)
- Front vent for built-in or freestanding installation
- White LED interior light to best view your collection
- Easy-to-use touch screen control panel with Digital Display on each door
- Capacity: Approximately 180 bottles in two zones combined
- Temperature Range:
Left Zone: 39-65°F
Right Zone: 39-65°F
- Dimensions: 34 7/8” W x 24 3/4” D x 69 3/8” H
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Prop. 65 Warning Label (PDF)
Products and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to be processed.
*Legal Protection & Intellectual Property Rights
Vinotemp claims and enforces intellectual property rights for its products, including, but not limited to, its trademarks, patents, and copyrights. In addition to Vinotemp's registered trademarks, Vinotemp claims ownership of its distinctive trade dress for wine storage units, which includes a glass front and individual shelves inside the storage units holding the bottles in a horizontal position, with the bases of the bottles facing outward. Each of the shelves has a black front that is high enough to cover most of the bottom half of each bottle. This arrangement gives the unique impression that the bottles are "floating" within the storage unit. Exemplary photographs showing Vinotemp’s highly recognizable black wine rack face are provided above.
Vinotemp works to enforce its intellectual property rights to protect its customers and ensure that all Vinotemp designs and products are authentic. If you have any questions about the authenticity of your wine storage unit, please contact us at 310.886.3332.