Garage 300-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler (Left hinge)
Vinotemp’s Innovative Garage 300-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler (Left hinge) is a must-have for the avid wine collector with a big collection and little option but to place in a garage or basement. Beautiful enough to place inside the home, we designed this refrigerator with added insulation to be able to be used out of sight. With special insulation in both the cabinet and the door, it can withstand the higher temperature changes in warmer or colder climates. With two independent temperature zones, this unit is perfect for storing both red and white wines at their optimum temperatures. The exclusive wooden racking cradles each bottle and ensures your bottles are housed securely. A centrally located control panel makes it easy to set and monitor the temperature zones of the cooler and turn the Vinotemp BioBlu™ LED lighting (which helps reduce the growth of bacteria and mold) on or off. A front exhaust makes it simple to build this refrigerator into existing cabinetry of a garage, or it can also be used freestanding. Shelves can be adjusted to store bottles in multiple configurations. Store larger sized Champagne and Magnum bottles in the areas designated for bulk storage.
This is a Dual Zone unit. Both zones of the unit cannot be set to the same temperature.
• Left Hinge, also available in Right Hinge
• Black cabinet
• Solid insulated door
• PTC heater
• Door lock and key
• Pole handle
• Centralized digital control panel
• LED interior lighting
• Specially designed wooden shelves cradle the bottles in place
• Front exhaust for built-in or freestanding installation
• Comes with a charcoal filter
• Cooling System: Compressor
• Temperature range: upper zone (40-56°F) / lower zone (54-65°F)
• Ambient Temperature Range: 38-110°F (works well in many different temperature settings)
• Capacity: Stores up to approximately 300 bottles with shelving adjustments (NOTE: If stacking bottles 2-3 high, do not pull out the shelves) Extra shelves are not available at this time.
• Bulk storage areas can store larger sized Champagne and Magnum bottles
• Warranty: 1 year limited parts and labor
• ITS tested
• Dimensions: 29 5/8"W x 27 1/2"D X 74"H
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Prop. 65 Warning Label
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to be processed.
Our two zone units are built to have two different temperatures for a variety of wines, this unit is unable to have both zones at the same temperature.
Set the right temperature for your wine with simple digital buttons.
Bottles can also be stacked on the shelves.
Bulk storage areas can hold larger style bottles such as Champagne and Magnum.
Specially designed wooden racking cradles each bottle and ensures your bottles are housed securely.
Install EL-300GFEB and EL-300GFEB-L side-by-side to create a modular look and increase storage capacity.