EL-BWC101-01 Wine and Beverage Cooler
• All black wine and beverage cooler
• Dynamic / Silent Mode
• Dual zone
• Free standing or built-in installation
• 2 glass French Doors
• Door lock and key
• Interior light
• Digital temperature control panel on each side
• Left zone holds 101 12 oz. cans
• Right zone holds 33 standard wine bottles, other types of bottles will reduce capacity
• To remove the shelf you have to remove the contents and tilt it up to remove from the locking shelf. This is done to protect the shelf from pulling out.
• 4 tempered glass shelves in the left zone
• *Our distinctive black rack is a Vinotemp design exclusive
• 6 sliding Ouzo™ style wine racks
• Equipped with front exhaust for built-in or freestanding installation
• Temperature range: left zone (39-64°F), right zone (41-64°F)
• Dimensions: 29.5”W x 22.5”D x 34.75”H
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Prop. 65 Warning Label (PDF)
Set different temperatures for your wines and beverages, or power the lights on and off, with easy-to-use, digital control panels located in separate compartments.
The flat glass shelves ensure your beverages are in full display. On the right side, specially designed Ouzo™ style wine shelves have grooves to hold bottles in place.
EL-BWC101-01 wine & beverage cooler features two dual-paned glass doors and door locks that can keep your wine bottles and beverage cans protected.
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to be processed.
*Legal Protection & Intellectual Property Rights
Vinotemp claims and enforces intellectual property rights for its products, including, but not limited to, its trademarks, patents, and copyrights. In addition to Vinotemp's registered trademarks, Vinotemp claims ownership of its distinctive trade dress for wine storage units, which includes a glass front and individual shelves inside the storage units holding the bottles in a horizontal position, with the bases of the bottles facing outward. Each of the shelves has a black front that is high enough to cover most of the bottom half of each bottle. This arrangement gives the unique impression that the bottles are "floating" within the storage unit. Exemplary photographs showing Vinotemp’s highly recognizable black wine rack face are provided above.
Vinotemp works to enforce its intellectual property rights to protect its customers and ensure that all Vinotemp designs and products are authentic. If you have any questions about the authenticity of your wine storage unit, please contact us at 310.886.3332.