30-Inch Wine & Beverage Cooler
• All black wine and beverage cooler
• Dynamic / Silent Mode
• Dual zone
• Free standing or built-in installation
• 2 Seamless stainless steel glass doors
• Door lock and key
• Interior light
• Digital temperature control panel on each side
• Left zone holds 101 12 oz. cans
• Right zone holds 33 standard wine bottles, other types of bottles will reduce capacity
• To remove the shelf, you have to remove the contents and tilt it up to remove from the locking shelf. This is done to protect the shelf from pulling out.
• 4 tempered glass shelves in the left zone
• *Vinotemp’s patented wine racks with black lip
• 6 sliding Ouzo™ style wine racks
• Equipped with front exhaust for built-in or freestanding installation
• Temperature range: left zone (39-64°F), right zone (41-64°F)
• Dimensions: 29-1/2”W x 22-1/2”D x 34-3/4”H
• This item is CEC Compliant
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Prop. 65 Warning Label
Dual Digital Control Panels
It's a cinch to set different temperatures for your wine and beverages, or power the lights on and off, with easy-to-use, digital control panels located in separate compartments.
Close-up of Ouzo™ Racking With and Without Wine Bottles
Specially designed Ouzo™ style wine shelves have grooves to hold bottles in place.
Tempered Glass Shelves
Tempered glass shelves, on the left, keep your favorite beverages perfectly chilled.
Top Interior Light & Lock
Interior lighting provides a nice soft display for your bottles, and a security lock provides protection from unwanted guests.
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to be processed.
*Legal Protection & Intellectual Property Rights
Vinotemp claims and enforces intellectual property rights for its products, including, but not limited to, its trademarks, patents, and copyrights. In addition to Vinotemp's registered trademarks, Vinotemp claims ownership of its distinctive trade dress for wine storage units, which includes a glass front and individual shelves inside the storage units holding the bottles in a horizontal position, with the bases of the bottles facing outward. Each of the shelves has a black front that is high enough to cover most of the bottom half of each bottle. This arrangement gives the unique impression that the bottles are "floating" within the storage unit. Exemplary photographs showing Vinotemp’s highly recognizable black wine rack face are provided above.
Vinotemp works to enforce its intellectual property rights to protect its customers and ensure that all Vinotemp designs and products are authentic. If you have any questions about the authenticity of your wine storage unit, please contact us at 310.886.3332.