141-Bottle Single-Zone Backlit Panel Wine Cooler (Stainless)
This elegant 141-Bottle Single-Zone Wine Cooler has innovative features such as telescopic shelves, label forward wine bottle display, interior Backlit™ in three different colors, and LED side lighting to maximize your display capability. This wine refrigerator is front venting with easy installation to build in and fit perfectly in any kitchen or bar area. The commercial style wine cooler is an entertainer's delight with three different color options to display whatever mood fits. The design forward wine cooler features vibration-damping design to better protect its contents and is engineered for low energy consumption and low noise. A digital temperature touchscreen controller located at the top of the cooler allows you to see and set the temperature without having to open the cooler door. Its patented interior Backlit™ panel has three different options - Heliotrope, Amber, and Vinotemp BioBlu™ (which helps reduce the growth of bacteria and mold) - and can be selected at any give time. Adjustable temperature range allows users to select a proper, customized storage and serving temperature for light or darker wines. Sturdy, stylish patented label forward VinBo™ Racks cradle bottles so the labels of wine stored are front facing while the racks glide and extend forward, adding to the cooler's visual appeal and function. A full glass door with stainless edge and door lock add to the style and functionality of this cooler. This wine cooler will make your large sized wine collection stand out.
• Right Hinge, also available in Left Hinge
• Interior LED side lighting
• Single zone wine cooler
• Touchscreen control panel
• Black cabinet
• Full glass door with stainless steel frame
• Patented interior Backlit™ (baklīt) panel: Heliotrope, Amber, and Vinotemp BioBlu™ back-lit (U.S. Patent No. D868,849 S)
• Patented Label forward, VinBo™ Racks (U.S. Patent No. D910,089 S)
• Bulk storage for oddly shaped bottles at the bottom of the cooler
• Security lock
• Cooling System: Compressor
• Temperature Range: 39-65°F
• Application: Front exhaust for built-in or free standing installations
• Bottle Capacity: 141 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles
• Dimensions: 24”W x 28-3/4”D x 73-3/4”H
• CEC Compliant
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Prop. 65 Warning Label (PDF)
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to be processed.
Set the right temperature for your wine with simple digital buttons. Light switches at the bottom of control panel allow you to change the appearance of Backlit™ panel lighting.
In addition to the 3 Backlit™ lighting options, the glide out VinBo™ racks allow for a full view of your wine bottle labels.
These new rack inserts provide extra protection for your wine bottles and help prevent them from sliding out.
EL-WCU107-02 unit can be installed side by side with EL-WCU109-02 (left-hinge) unit.