700 Model Wine Cabinet with Alder Wood Exterior
Call 800-777-8466 for a Custom Quote
House your collection in this sturdy wine cabinet by Vinotemp! All wood racking features universal 3-3/4” cubicles, a row of display racking, as well as diamond bins to provide bulk storage to accommodate a variety of bottle sizes. A state of the art self-contained Wine-Mate Cooling System ensures your wine ages in the perfect environment while an insulated cabinet and glass doors seal in temperature and humidity. Lighting is included, making it easy to select which wine to serve next! This piece is made to order.
Call 800.777.8466 for a Quote.
• Alder wood veneer exterior with Cherry finish
• 1500BTU Wine-Mate Cooling system
• Digital temperature control
• Rear exhaust standard
• All wood racking system: standard cubicles, displayrow, diamond bin storage to accommodate a varietyof bottle shapes
• Interior lighting
• Insulated glass doors
• Dimensions: 51"W x 29"D x 88"H
• Bottle capacity: 350
• Any rack modifications made will affect bottle capacity
• All production wood cabinets are made to order, which is considered a custom product.
• Temperature Range of Cooling Unit inside Wine Cabinet: The WM-1500 BTU cooling units have the ambient temperature threshold range of 50°F-78°F. The WM-2500 BTU cooling units have the ambient temperature threshold range of 50°F-95°F. All wine mate units have the ability to cool a maximum of 25 degrees below the ambient temperature in the room. Performance will vary depending on “R” value of insulation and if the cabinet has glass doors vs wood doors.
Crown and Base Options are Available (See Below). Please call for more details.
Please allow approximately 8-12 weeks production time for this product.
Please allow an extra 2-4 weeks production time for any modifications or upgrades on the insulation and custom finishes.
Wood Cabinet Insulation Upgrade:
R19 adds approximately 1” to each side so 2” total to the width of the cabinet. It will also add 1/2” to the depth of the cabinet.
R29 adds approximately 2” to each side so 4” total to the width of the cabinet. It will also add 1/2” to the depth of the cabinet.
*Please note: cabinets with rear exhaust must be placed 6 inches away from the back wall. Additionally, there should be 12 inches of clearance above the top of the cabinet and 12 inches on each side. This will ensure adequate ventilation of the heat exhaust.
**Please note: additional delivery fees may apply for delivery to locations that are hard to access, have stairs, in locations where the delivery company cannot safely use the building elevator to lift the goods to an upper floor, or when more than 2 delivery associates are required to safely lift an oversized item.
***Please note: Shipping to the East Coast may have additional charges. These shipping prices are prequoted, however, there may be additional charges for shipping to the East Coast.
****Please note: If either R19 or R29 insulation is selected, the added insulation increases the size of the cabinet and the cost of shipping.
Upgrading to an insulation thicker than the standard R12 will increase the cabinet dimensions listed above. Walk-in cellars come standard with solid wood door.