The Vinotemp VT-12TSP-2Z wine cooler is a dual-zone thermoelectric wine cooler with enough room to hold approximately 12 bottles. Accurately control the temperature of your wine with two independent zones that can be set for to the optimal temperatures for red and white wines. The thermoelectric cooling system of this unit protects your wine from unnecessary vibration. Thermoelectric cooling is not only good for your valuable wine collection and energy efficiency but also for the environment, because this type of cooling does not use ozone-depleting chemicals like CFCs. This attractive wine cooler includes dual-pane glass windows, which have better insulation properties, better UV protection, and also are easier to clean. Featuring a black cabinet, mirrored door trim and modern pole handle this compact and unique wine cooler is perfect for your smaller storage needs.
Vinotemp’s exclusive Mirrored Wine Coolers combine modern cooling technology with high style and are a fun alternative to traditional stainless steel.
• Beautiful wine cooler featuring patent-pending mirrored trim design -- a Vinotemp exclusive!
• For freestanding installation only
• Sturdy black metal cabinet with dual-pane glass door
• Sleek pole handles
• Sturdy wood shelving keeps bottles secure
• Soft-glowing interior lighting
• Temperature range: 45-65°F
• Capacity: approximately 12 standard wine bottles
• Dimensions: 13.58”w x 19.29”d x 21.26”h
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.