The 4510HZD Self-Contained Cooling Unit is designed to provide a stable temperature between 50 and 65°F - perfect for long term wine storage. Redesigned with a curved supply grille and front panel, this cooling unit will bring dynamic style to any space. The WM-4510HZD is the first fully customizable wine cooling unit on the market, giving you the option to create the ultimate cooling system that caters to your wine storage needs.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
- All-in-one cooling system that ships ready to install - no refrigeration technician needed
- Temperature and humidity ranges are optimized for long term wine storage
- Our patented humidity modulator technology helps maintain ideal humidity levels inside your cellar eliminating the need for an external humidifier
- Condenser fan features quiet and high-speed settings, enabling the unit to operate even at extremely high ambient temperatures
- Self-contained system with standard rear-exhaust
- Humidity can be adjusted through the temperature control
- Optional built-in temperature activated outlet compatible with cellar heaters (heater not included)
- Backward curved impeller fans can duct the supply air and exhaust air each 50ft in total
- Adjustable evaporator fan allows for flexible installations: through-wall, through-wall with ductwork, in-cellar with duct work, and remote-mount with duct work.
- Temperature Range: 50-65°F
- Dimensions: 14 3/8"w x 21 1/2"d x 20"h
- Coverage size: 1000 Cubic Feet
- This unit can vent outdoors
- Add the patented Wine-Mate Call Feature to recieve immediate phone notification if your cellar temperature falls out of the desired range (US PATENT NUMBER 8,710,985 B2).
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. Please note: When purchasing, please select the Wine-Mate Call Feature OR the Wine Bottle Probe, NOT BOTH. Thank you.