The 4510HZD Self-Contained Cooling Unit is designed to provide a stable temperature between 50 and 65°F - perfect for long term wine storage. Redesigned with a curved supply grille and front panel, this cooling unit will bring dynamic style to any space. The WM-4510HZD is the first fully customizable wine cooling unit on the market, giving you the option to create the ultimate cooling system that caters to your wine storage needs.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
WM-4510~8510HZD cooling units are designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~70% RH.
- These temperature and humidity ranges like in natural caves are optimized for long term storage of wine.
- The unit is self-contained and all-in-one ready for use. No copper tubing and drain line are required.
- Patented control programming can adjust the humidity without an external humidifier.
- Both curved supply grille and front panel bring you dynamic style.
- Backward-curved impeller fans can duct the supply air and exhaust air each 50 ft in total.
- Optional built-in temperature activated outlet compatible with cellar heaters (heater not included)
- Backward curved impeller fans can duct the supply air and exhaust air each 50ft in total
- Adjustable evaporator fan allows for flexible installations: through-wall, through-wall with ductwork, in-cellar with duct work, and remote-mount with duct work.
- Temperature Range: 50-65°F
- Dimensions: 14 3/8"w x 21 1/2"d x 20"h
- Coverage size: 1000 Cubic Feet
- This unit can vent outdoors
- Hot Ambient Control
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
- Adjustable speed evaporator fan allows for flexible installations: standard through-wall, through-wall with ductworks, in-cellar with ductworks and remote-mount with ductworks.
- Quiet and high speed condenser exhaust fan selection makes it work at both normal and extremely high ambient temperatures.
- Crankcase heater protects the compressor from damage when the ambient temperature falls below 50°F.
- Low cellar temperature activated cellar heater outlet for an electric heater can be used in extreme low temperature condition to protect your wine from freezing.
- An independent humidifier can be hooked up to maintain the proper humidity as the customer requires in extremely dry conditions.
- Reusable condenser air filter keeps the condenser clean and maintains the cooling unit running efficiently.
- Optional left or right towards supply grille, top exhaust, side or rear power cord can meet your customized air supply and installation requirements.