The Wine-Mate 6500SSRWC cooling unit is a split system design with a capacity of 1500 cubic feet. Featuring a water-cooled condensing unit, this system does not require extra space for exhaust ventilation. The condensing unit can be installed anywhere as long as there are water connections available. SSR cooling systems are designed to be rack mounted, so you can easily install them inside a wine rack or between two ceiling joists. They are an ideal choice for small and medium wine rooms.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
- Split system wine cooling unit - rack mounted design
- Water-cooled condenser can be installed anywhere with water connections - no exhaust ventilation required
- Evaporator Specs: 115V / 60Hz, 1.9A, 43 lbs.
- Evaporator Dimensions: 44" W x 11 1/8" D x 14 3/8" H
- Condensing Unit Specs: 115V / 60Hz, 12A, UL listed, 60 lbs.
- Condensing Unit Dimensions: 24" W x 18" D x 17" H
- Coverage size: good for 1500 cubic feet
- Add the patented Wine-Mate Call Feature to recieve immediate phone notification if your cellar temperature falls out of the desired range (US PATENT NUMBER 8,710,985 B2).
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. Please note: When purchasing, please select the Wine-Mate Call Feature OR the Wine Bottle Probe, NOT BOTH. Thank you.