The Wine-Mate 6500SSV cooling unit is a split system design with a capacity of 1500 cubic feet. With this split system, the condensing unit can be placed up to 50 feet away from the fan coil to allow for extremely quiet operation. SSV cooling systems are designed to be rack mounted, so you can easily install them inside a wine rack or between two ceiling joists. They are an ideal choice for small and medium wine rooms. Refrigeration technician is required for installation.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
- Split system wine cooling unit
- Outdoor enclosure is included with condensing unit
- This unit can be hidden inside in the void corner of wine racking
- Fan Coil Specs: 115V / 60Hz, 1.9A, 63 lbs.
- Fan Coil Dimensions: 11 3/8" W x 11 1/4" D x 52 1/2" H
- Condensing Unit Specs: 115V / 60Hz, 12A, UL listed, 60 lbs.
- Condensing Unit Dimensions: 24" W x 18" D x 17" H
- Coverage size: good for 1500 cubic feet
- Add the patented Wine-Mate Call Feature to recieve immediate phone notification if your cellar temperature falls out of the desired range (US PATENT NUMBER 8,710,985 B2).
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. Please note: When purchasing, please select the Wine-Mate Call Feature OR the Wine Bottle Probe, NOT BOTH. Thank you.