The Wine-Mate 8500SSD cooling unit is a split system design with a capacity of 2000 cubic feet. With this split system, the condensing unit can be placed up to 50 feet away from the fan coil, and the cold air is fed into the cabinet or room (via the evaporator) through a copper pipe.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
- Split system wine cooling unit - ceiling mounted design
- Outdoor enclosure is included with condensing unit
- Fan Coilt Specs: 115V / 60Hz, 1.5A, 95 lbs.
- Fan Coil Dimensions: 29.875"W x 21"D x 13.5"H
- Condensing Unit Specs: 115V / 60Hz, 15A, UL listed, 115 lbs.
- Condensing Unit Dimensions: 24" W x 18" D x 18"H
- Coverage size: 2000 cubic feet
- Add the patented Wine-Mate Call Feature to recieve immediate phone notification if your cellar temperature falls out of the desired range (US PATENT NUMBER 8,710,985 B2).
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. Please note: When purchasing, please select the Wine-Mate Call Feature OR the Wine Bottle Probe, NOT BOTH. Thank you.
- This unit can be configured for use with 220V outlets. Please call us at 1-800-777-8466 for more details.