The Wine-Mate ducted cooling system is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65°F for a properly insulated room at a normal environment. The wine room space will maintain humidity of 50~70% RH even when the environment becomes dry or humid. These temperatures and humidities are ideal for the long term storage of wine, fur and tobacco. Ducted cooling systems are designed for both outdoor and indoor installation to cut down noise. This unit is self-contained, ready for use with no extra tubing in field.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
Please allow three weeks for production.
- Digital temperature controller with automatic defrost cycle
- This unit can vent outdoors
- 4500 BTU/h at 55°F of wine cellar temperature
- Back-curved impeller fans for 50 ft. long duct use
- Dimensions: 34" W x 45" D x 23" H
- Maximum Coverage Size: up to 1000 cu. Ft.
- Click here for details on installation options