The Wine-Mate 8500HZD-DE is a partially ductable version of our popular HZD stand alone cooling system. By upgrading the fan and ducting this unit, your cooling unit and control panel remain conveniently in your wine cellar but your hot condenser exhaust air can be exhausted up to 25' feet away to another room or to the outside.
View the Ventilation Guidelines for this unit
Wine-Mate Cooling Systems are long-lasting, reliable, America-made cooling units manufactured to the highest quality standards. No refrigeration specialists are needed--it ships to you fully-charged.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
Purchase our optional duct kit pieces to duct your 8500HZD-DE or use your own. Duct kit not included.
- Long-lasting, reliable and manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Four high speed fans for air efficiency
- Upgraded fan system for proper ducted air dispersal
- Ductable cooling unit (Duct Kit sold separately)
- Oversized and bottom feeding evaporator for humidity maintenance
- Adjustable temperature control sets between 50-65 degrees F
- Digital control display
- Uses environment friendly R134a refrigerant
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- This unit can vent outdoors
- Dimensions: 19” W x 33” D x 22” H
- Coverage size: 2000 Cubic Feet