The Wine-Mate 6500HZD-DE is a partially ductable version of our popular HZD stand alone cooling system. By upgrading the fan and ducting this unit, the main cooling system and control panel remain in your wine room, but your hot condenser exhaust air can be exhausted up to 25' feet away to another room or to the outside.
Wine-Mate Cooling Systems are long-lasting, reliable, America-made cooling units manufactured to the highest quality standards. No refrigeration specialists are needed--it ships to you fully-charged.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
Purchase our optional duct kit pieces to duct your 6500HZD-DE or use your own. Duct kit not included.
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, SAVE 10% ON ALL WINE MATE COOLING UNITS!
View the Ventilation Guidelines for this unit
- Long-lasting, reliable and manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Upgraded fan system for ducted air dispersal
- Four high speed fans for air efficiency
- Oversized and bottom feeding evaporator for humidity maintenance
- Adjustable temperature control between 50-65 degrees F
- Digital control display
- Uses environment friendly R134a refrigerant
- Ductable cooling unit (Duct kit sold separately)
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- This unit can vent outdoors
- Dimensions: 19” W x 33” D x 22” H
- Coverage size: 1500 cu. ft.
- Add the patented Wine-Mate Call Feature to recieve immediate phone notification if your cellar temperature falls out of the desired range (US PATENT NUMBER 8,710,985 B2).