This slim 18 bottle unit can be placed on a table top or be freestanding to keep your wine at just the right temperature. Also because of its thermo-electric cooling system, which involves very few moving parts, your wine will be protected from unnecessary vibration. Thermo-electric cooling is not only good for your valuable wine collection but also for the environment. Using absolutely no ozone depleting chemicals such as CFCs or HCFCs you will be sure that you are doing your part to preserve the environment. The VT-18 TEDS uses dual paned glass windows, a technology that has been proven in the construction industry. They have better insulation properties, better UV protection, and are easier to clean. This energy efficiency will lead to less electricity usage and savings in energy bills throughout the years. Featuring a black cabinet with stainless steel door trim and handle and sturdy wire shelf racking for individual bottle storage.
Out of Stock
- Attractive freestanding cellar with dual-paned glass door and stainless steel trim
- Thermoelectric cooling system
- Sturdy pull-out chrome shelf racking for individual bottle storage
- Interior blue light
- Ultra-quiet, energy-efficient operation
- Digital temperature display
- Easy push button controls
- Optimal ambient room temperature 77°F
- Temperature range: 54°-66°F
- Dimensions: 14"W x 19 1/4"D x 25 3/4"H
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 18
- Depth with handle: 21 3/8"
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Unit cannot be sold nor shipped in the State of California.