- Two units side by side which looks as one unit when mounted
- Four stunning beveled decorative glass doors
- Single solid oak cornice joins both units as one
- Complete with light, locks and factory finishing
- Hidden hinges
- Cellar Trellis racking (Redwood and coated aluminum)
- Universal 3 3/4" racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Two Wine-Mate self-contained cooling systems (1500BTU each)
- Digital temperature controls
- Three coats of finish, any color you like
- Dimensions: 128"W x 33"D x 92"H
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 960
- Adding a stain/finish to the cabinet is recommended to prevent warping/mold. We are not liable if the staining/finishing is performed by a third party and damage to the cabinet occurs as a result.
- Additional shipping charges may apply**
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
|Exhaust System Configuration|
|Exterior Wood Selection|
|Insulation (R19 upgrade adds 2” to the width of the unit, 1” on each side, and R29 upgrade adds 4” to the width of the unit, 2” on each side)|
|Optional Freezing Protection Kit: Provides safe heating to prevent wine from freezing at cold temperatures as low as 20°F|
|New Leaf Extended Warranty (Optional) see more info|
|Handle and Lock|
Vinotemp Wood Wine Cabinet Delivery & Installation Considerations
*Please note: cabinets with rear exhaust must be placed 6 inches away from the back wall. Additionally, there should be 12 inches of clearance above the top of the cabinet and 12 inches on each side. This will ensure adequate ventilation of the heat exhaust.
Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks production time for this product.
Due to the size of this cabinet, delivery may require services outside of normal white glove delivery and extra fees may apply. Prior to purchasing your cabinet, please discuss delivery options with a Vinotemp representative to ensure you are receiving an accurate shipping quote.
**Please note: additional delivery fees may apply for delivery to locations that are hard to access, have stairs, in locations where the delivery company cannot safely use the building elevator to lift the goods to an upper floor, or when more than 2 delivery associates are required to safely lift an oversized item.