Vinotemp wine cabinets are complete wine storage solutions, handcrafted with domestic woods in Southern California. They maintain an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging for all types of wines. Wine cabinets from Vinotemp are completely customizable. If the features you’re looking for aren’t available online, please call to speak with our sales and design teams.
- Four doors
- Brushed aluminum exterior
- Hidden hinges
- Nickel finish locks and keys
- Redwood / aluminum racking
- Universal 3 3/4" racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Two Wine-Mate self-contained cooling systems (1500BTU each)
- Digital temperature controls
- Dimensions: 102"W x 29"D x 88"H
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 880
- Adding a stain/finish to the cabinet is recommended to prevent warping/mold. We are not liable if the staining/finishing is performed by a third party and damage to the cabinet occurs as a result.
- Additional shipping charges may apply**
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Vinotemp Wood Wine Cabinet Delivery & Installation Considerations
*Please note: cabinets with rear exhaust must be placed 6 inches away from the back wall. Additionally, there should be 12 inches of clearance above the top of the cabinet and 12 inches on each side. This will ensure adequate ventilation of the heat exhaust.
Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks production time for this product.
Due to the size of this cabinet, delivery may require services outside of normal white glove delivery and extra fees may apply. Prior to purchasing your cabinet, please discuss delivery options with a Vinotemp representative to ensure you are receiving an accurate shipping quote.
**Please note: additional delivery fees may apply for delivery to locations that are hard to access, have stairs, in locations where the delivery company cannot safely use the building elevator to lift the goods to an upper floor, or when more than 2 delivery associates are required to safely lift an oversized item.