Vinotemp Wine cabinets are all-in-one wine storage solutions hand-crafted with domestic woods in Southern California. They maintain an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging for all types of wines keeping the temperature at 55 degrees and level of humidity at 50-70%, much like the cool caves used to store wine in France. Since everyone has their own unique preference for bottle types to store, special attention is paid to customization: lights, finish, custom sizes, glass design, exhaust placement, locks, cornice or base to name some of the choices we offer. Tell us your dream and we will make it true. Usually units come with the insulation factor = R12. Added insulation is always an option. For varied temperature environments, we recommend higher insulation, 2500 Wine Mate cooling unit (normally Wine Mate 1500 is used), and non glass door units.
- Four dual-paned thermal windows
- Fluorescent light
- Redwood / aluminum wine racking system
- Universal 3 3/4” racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Wine-Mate self-contained cooling system (1500BTU)
- Digital temperature control
- Two Special door handles and hinges (old fashioned style)
- Furniture trim special design
- Removable wine racks around cooler
- 3 coats of finish and semi-gloss treatment
- Dimensions: 59”W x 33”D x 92”H
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 440
- Additional shipping charges may apply**
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.