Vinotemp wine cabinets are complete wine storage solutions, handcrafted with domestic woods in Southern California. They maintain an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging for all types of wines. Wine cabinets from Vinotemp are completely customizable. If the features you’re looking for aren’t available online, please call to speak with our sales and design teams.
- Two doors
- Metal Decorative medieval hinges and handles
- White oak exterior
- Simulated wood plank style
- Redwood / Aluminum racking
- Universal 3 3/4" racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Wine-Mate self-contained cooling system (1500BTU)
- Digital temperature control
- State of the art Wine-Mate cooling system
- Dimensions: 51"W x 29"D x 88"H
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 440
- Adding a stain/finish to the cabinet is recommended to prevent warping/mold. We are not liable if the staining/finishing is performed by a third party and damage to the cabinet occurs as a result.
- Additional shipping charges may apply**
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Vinotemp Wood Wine Cabinet Delivery & Installation Considerations
Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks production time for this product.
*Please note: cabinets with rear exhaust must be placed 6 inches away from the back wall. Additionally, there should be 12 inches of clearance above the top of the cabinet and 12 inches on each side. This will ensure adequate ventilation of the heat exhaust.
**Please note: additional delivery fees may apply for delivery to locations that are hard to access, have stairs, in locations where the delivery company cannot safely use the building elevator to lift the goods to an upper floor, or when more than 2 delivery associates are required to safely lift an oversized item.