This wine cabinet features Vinotemp's popular Concord design with beautiful hand-carved grape motifs on its dual-paned glass doors and stores up to 280 bottles of wine. This gorgeous piece of oak furniture fits beautifully inside the living and dining spaces of your home and comes standard with an unfinished interior to protect your wine collection from chemicals and your choice of over 15 different six-step factory exterior finishes.
The standard Wine-Mate® 1500 cooling system will keep your bottles at your selected temperature between 52-60°. Upgrades and customizations are available for the insulation, cooling unit, racking, finish, and more. Please call for additional details.
- Furniture trim accentuates the wine cellar to distinguishing it from a regular cabinet
- Beautiful hand carved grape motifs decorate the double paned glass doors
- Designed to be installed inside the home in a living room or dining room environment.
- Unit includes a premium finish, fluorescent lighting and locks with keys are provided for comfort and security
- Redwood / Aluminum racking
- Hidden hinges
- Universal 3 3/4" racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Wine-Mate self-contained cooling system (1500BTU)
- Digital temperature control
- State of the art Wine-Mate cooling system
- Dimensions: 38"W x 29"D x 82"H
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 280
- Adding a stain/finish to the cabinet is recommended to prevent warping/mold. We are not liable if the staining/finishing is performed by a third party and damage to the cabinet occurs as a result.
- Additional shipping charges may apply**
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Vinotemp Wood Wine Cabinet Delivery & Installation Considerations
Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks production time for this product.
**Please note: additional delivery fees may apply for delivery to locations that are hard to access, have stairs, in locations where the delivery company cannot safely use the building elevator to lift the goods to an upper floor, or when more than 2 delivery associates are required to safely lift an oversized item.