Vinotemp Wine cabinets are all-in-one wine storage solutions hand-crafted with domestic woods in Southern California. They maintain an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging for all types of wines keeping the temperature at 55 degrees and level of humidity at 50-70%, much like the cool caves used to store wine in France. Since everyone has their own unique preference for bottle types to store, special attention is paid to customization: lights, finish, custom sizes, glass design, exhaust placement, locks, cornice or base to name some of the choices we offer. Tell us your dream and we will make it true. Usually units come with the insulation factor = R12. Added insulation is always an option. For varied temperature environments, we recommend higher insulation, 2500 Wine Mate cooling unit (normally Wine Mate 1500 is used), and non glass door units.
- Space Saver Design
- Furniture trim and glass door
- Hidden hinges
- White Oak exterior, unfinished
- Redwood / Aluminum racking
- Universal 3 3/4" racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Wine-Mate self-contained cooling system (1500BTU)
- Digital temperature control
- State of the art Wine-Mate cooling system
- Dimensions: 28"W x 29"D x 73"H
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 160
- Adding a stain/finish to the cabinet is recommended to prevent warping/mold. We are not liable if the staining/finishing is performed by a third party and damage to the cabinet occurs as a result.
- Additional shipping charges may apply**