The WM-2500-HTD wine cooling unit packs 1000 more BTU of cooling capacity into the same space as the WM-1500-HTD. The Wine-Mate HTD line represents our latest innovation in climate control and the 2500HTD unit has a capacity of up to 200 cubic feet. This self-contained unit not only controls the temperature in your cabinet but also moderates the humidity to a much greater degree than previous models. The new design has also been optimized for better distribution of cool air. Wine-Mate cooling systems are some of the finest-made, longest lasting, and most reliable systems on the market. They are manufactured to the highest quality standards in our Southern California facility. This unit features humidity and temperature digital control using patent-pending technology. An over-sized evaporator provides subtle cooling, with tube-axial fans for both the condenser and evaporator. Extra insulation is provided for both thermal and noise isolation. The 2500-HTD has a robust housing and the grill size has been optimized for safety and easier cleaning. The Wine-Mate 2500-HTD is a self-contained, ready-for-use cooling system with easy installation.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
• The refrigerated space will maintain humidity range within 50~70% RH.
• These temperature and humidity ranges are optimized for long term storage
• Temperature is controlled and humidity is adjusted using patented technology.
• Optimized air flow makes temperature even through the wine cabinet.
• Exchangeable supply grille can be used for front, back and down cold air
• Multiple options for top and rear hot air exhaust are convenient for
• Extra insulations are used for both thermal and noise isolation.
• Patented condensate drain tray is used for humidity adjustment.
• The unit is self-contained ready for easy installation and use.
2500-HTD-TE are designed and used to provide a subtle temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated wine cabinet.Iportant Documents:
- Installation, Use & Care Manual