The VINO-2500-HTD wine cooling unit packs 1000 more BTU of cooling capacity into the same space as the VINO-1500-HTD. The Wine-Mate HTD line represents our latest innovation in climate control and the 2500HTD unit has a capacity of up to 200 cubic feet. This self-contained unit not only controls the temperature in your cabinet but also moderates the humidity to a much greater degree than previous models. This unit features humidity and temperature digital control using patent-pending technology. An over-sized evaporator provides subtle cooling, with tube-axial fans for both the condenser and evaporator. Extra insulation is provided for both thermal and noise isolation. The 2500-HTD has a robust housing and the grill size has been optimized for safety and easier cleaning. The Wine-Mate 2500-HTD is a self-contained, ready-for-use cooling system with easy installation. Options: Multiple exhaust options for top or rear hot air exhaust.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
- 2500 BTU cooling system
- Bottom supply vent
- Four high speed fans for air efficiency
- Self-contained ready for use and easy to install
- Oversized and bottom feeding evaporator for humidity maintenance
- Adjustable temperature control sets 50-65 degrees F
- Digital control display
- Uses environment friendly R134a refrigerant
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 18"W x 16 1/2"D x 10 1/2” H
- Coverage size: 200 Cubic Feet
- Sound level: approx 60-65 dB
- Add the patented Wine-Mate Call Feature to recieve immediate phone notification if your cellar temperature falls out of the desired range (US PATENT NUMBER 8,710,985 B2).
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. Please note: When purchasing, please select the Wine-Mate Call Feature OR the Wine Bottle Probe, NOT BOTH. Thank you.
Installation, Use & Care Manual