The VINO-1500-HTD Wine Cooling unit represents our latest innovation in climate control and has a capacity of up to 90 cubic feet. This self-contained unit not only controls the temperature in your cabinet but also moderates the humidity to a much greater degree than previous models. The new design has also been optimized for better distribution of cool air. Wine-Mate cooling systems are some of the finest-made, longest lasting, and most reliable systems on the market. They are manufactured to the highest quality standards in our Southern California facility. This unit features humidity and temperature digital control using patent-pending technology. An oversized evaporator provides subtle cooling, with tube-axial fans for both the condenser and evaporator. Extra insulation is provided for both thermal and noise isolation. The 1500-HTD has a robust housing and the grill size has been optimized for safety and easier cleaning. The Wine-Mate 1500-HTD is a self-contained, ready-for-use cooling system with easy installation. Options: Multiple exhaust options for top or rear hot air exhaust
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
- 1500 BTU self-contained cooling system
- Bottom supply vent
- Humidity and temperature digital control using patent-pending technology
- Four high speed fans for air efficiency
- Self-contained unit ready for use and easy to install
- Oversized and bottom feeding evaporator for humidity maintenance
- Adjustable temperature control sets 50-65 degrees F
- Updated digital control display
- High-efficiency tube-axial fans for both condenser and evaporator
- Grille size optimized for easy cleaning and safety
- Optimized air flow for more even temperatures in storage environment
- Uses environment friendly R134a refrigerant
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- Sound level: approx 50 dB
- Dimensions: 19 1/4” W x 17” D x 10 3/4” H
- Coverage size: 90 Cubic Feet
- Add the patented Wine-Mate Call Feature to recieve immediate phone notification if your cellar temperature falls out of the desired range (US PATENT NUMBER 8,710,985 B2).
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
Installation, Use & Care Manual