Wine-Mate Cooling Systems are long-lasting, reliable, America-made cooling units manufactured to the highest quality standards. Top, rear and side exhaust options are available for convenient installation of this unit. Plus, no refrigeration specialists are needed--it ships to you fully-charged and ready to use.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
- 220/240 Volt Cooling System
- Long-lasting, reliable and manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Four high speed fans for air efficiency
- Self-contained ready for use and easy to install
- Oversized and bottom feeding evaporator for humidity maintenance
- Adjustable temperature control sets 50-65 degrees F
- Digital control display
- Uses environment friendly R134a refrigerant
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 18” W x 16 1/2” D x 10 1/2” H
- Coverage size: 200 Cubic Feet
- Add the patented Wine-Mate Call Feature to recieve immediate phone notification if your cellar temperature falls out of the desired range (US PATENT NUMBER 8,710,985 B2).
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. Please note: When purchasing, please select the Wine-Mate Call Feature OR the Wine Bottle Probe, NOT BOTH. Thank you.
- NOT FOR USE IN US. (Incorrect Voltage for U.S. use)
Installation, Use & Care Manual