Vinotemp Launches Designer Series 149-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler
October 29, 2013
LOS ANGELES (October 29, 2013) – Vinotemp, a recognized leader in the wine storage and refrigeration industry for nearly 30 years, today launched the new Designer Series 149 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler. Part of Vinotemp's new independent dealer exclusive Designer Series product line, the sleek cooler was recently recognized with a Silver Award for Design Excellence (ADEX) and features a reasonable price point, industry exclusive, patent pending gliding metal shelves with black wood trim, charcoal filtration for humidity and odor control, and the ability to properly store 149 bottles of wine in two temperature zones.
“Vinotemp is dedicated to expanding our new Designer Series line with products that complement a variety of kitchen designs as well as growing wine collections,” states President of Vinotemp, India Hynes. “With design features like distinctive black racking, a seamless stainless steel trimmed dual-pane glass door and soft blue interior lighting; the new Designer Series 149 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler is a stylish solution for incorporating wine storage – that can properly accommodate a growing collection – into a new or existing kitchen design.”
Features of Vinotemp’s Designer Series 149 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler (VTDS26SB149):
• Patent pending, gliding metal shelves with black wood trim
• Two temperature zones, one for red wine and the other for white wine
• Dual-pane glass door with seamless stainless steel trim
• Charcoal filtration for humidity and odor control
• Blue LED (light-emitting diode) interior lighting
• Front-vented for undercounter or free-standing installation
• Option of right or left hinged door
• Temperature range: Top Zone: 40 – 54 F Bottom Zone: 54 – 64 F
• Approximate bottle capacity: 149
• Dimensions: 23.42” x 26.77” x 69.45”
• A one year warranty covering parts and labor and a five year warranty on the compressor
• MSRP: $2799
The new Designer Series complements Vinotemp’s growth by providing quality refrigeration options through independent dealers. For more information about the new Designer Series 149 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler, and to find a dealer, please visit www.vinotemp.com. To become a dealer please contact Robert Magro of The Product Solution Group at 888-522-9947.
About Vinotemp International
For nearly 30 years Vinotemp International has manufactured custom wood wine cabinets, wine racks, wine cellars, and cooling systems and has been the leading distributor of wine coolers, beverage coolers, wine dispensers, wine accessories, and more. Close attention to market demand and non-standard ideas have resulted in Vinotemp’s ability to offer diversified wine storage solutions utilized by renowned resorts, restaurants, hotels, and the yachting industry. For more information about Vinotemp contact 800-777-VINO (8466) or visit www.Vinotemp.com.
Find Vinotemp on Facebook.com/Vinotemp and Twitter @vinotemp. # # #