For the Oenophile on Your Holiday List Vinotemp Has Partnered with Epicureanist to Offer 14 Gifts Under $40
October 28, 2010
Just in time for the holiday season, Vinotemp, a recognized leader in the wine storage and refrigeration industry for 25 years, has announced a partnership with Epicureanist, a fabulous one-stop-online-shop for every wine accessory imaginable. To celebrate the new partnership, Epicureanist.com is offering 14 gifts under $40 for the beloved oenophile on your holiday gift list.
- Electric Wine Preserver and Stoppers, $39: For the design savvy wine connoisseur, this sleek wine preserver is as functional as it is attractive. This preserver’s vacuum seal suctions excess air out of the bottle to keep wine tasting fresh between uses, it’s rechargeable, and it comes with two bottle stoppers.
- Wine Bottle Chilling Wrap, $12.95: For the friend that is always ready to entertain, this product makes instantly chilling wine easy and mess free. Simply store it in the freezer and, when needed, slip the bottle into the chiller. The wine will be at the perfect temperature in five minutes and the chiller will keep it cool for hours.
- Decanter Cleaning Balls, $12.95: Oenophiles love their decanters and this product makes it easy for them to keep their decanter looking fabulous. Just add a light amount of water, gently swirl for one to two minutes and the decanter cleaning balls will remove stains and clean hard-to-reach places.
- 100 Reusable Wine Tags, $12.99: Help your favorite wine collector easily organize their wine cellar with convenient, reusable wine tags. Each tag is color-coded and reversible for quick identification. They can write specific information on them and simply erase with the provided dry erase marker to reuse as their collection grows.
- Automatic Vacuum Seal, $39: The perfect gift for those that are particular about the temperature of their wine, in addition to pumping air out of an unfinished bottle of wine (to prevent it from becoming oxidized), this seal also reads the temperature of the wine stored ensuring it’s served at the proper temperature.
- Aerating Funnel Set, $19.95: A fabulous accessory for any wine lover, this aerator removes sediment while aerating. And, because it comes with a stand, drip stains are eliminated.
- Waiter’s Corkscrew, $9.95: For those that still enjoy opening a bottle the “old fashioned way,” this stylish corkscrew utilizes a stainless steel curved design for a comfortable grip that is complemented by gorgeous bone accent on the handle.
- Trivet Kit, $19.95: A great gift for the Earth conscious wine connoisseur! With this kit, corks can be recycled into a stylish display that protects surfaces from hot cookware. The kit comes with a finished hardwood frame, complete with backing, glue and sandpaper.
- Wine Bottle and Glass Holding Stakes, $19.99: A fabulous gift for the oenophile on your list that enjoys the outdoors, this set safely and securely holds a bottle and stemware in any outdoor setting. Simply push the stainless steel stakes into the ground and enjoy not having to worry about spilling wine.
- Stemware Plate Clips, $8.99: Perfect for the wine lover and entertainer, these reusable stemware plate clips feature a special opening to accommodate stemmed glassware so everyone can enjoy their food along with a friendly handshake.
- Electric Corkscrew, $29.95: This innovative bottle opener will ensure that your favorite oenophile will never face a stubborn cork again. It features a simple switch control to remove the cork from the bottle and to release the cork from the corkscrew (also comes with a stand that doubles as a foil cutter).
- Wine Bottle Stopper (Stainless Steel), $5.99: Any wine aficionado would appreciate this eye-catching, stainless steel wine bottle stopper. It fits firmly (and attractively) on top of most wine bottles to help preserve and protect an opened bottle of wine.
- Alcohol Breath Tester, $39: A fun, yet useful gift for a wine connoisseur, this portable keychain easily provides a reading of the approximate blood alcohol content (BAC) within a matter of seconds. When used the tester displays which of three categories the user’s BAC falls into: Green represents a BAC under .05% whereas Red represents a BAC above .08%. (The tester is rechargeable through a standard USB cord, not included.)
- On-the-Go Tote, $34.95: Make sure your most dedicated oenophile is prepared to enjoy a glass of wine anywhere. This incredibly functional tote features seven soft storage pockets that will securely hold a wine bottle, two glasses, and a number of accessories such as a drip stop ring, corkscrew, wine pourer, and wine bottle stopper.
The celebration continues...Enter to win some of these items every day for 14 days in Epicureanist’s Make My HoliDAY Giveaway November 18 - December 1, 2010.