December 22, 2009
Create Your Dream Wine Room for under $3,000: Vinotemp Offers Ready Made Walk-in Wine Vaults that are Economical and Easy to Construct
LOS ANGELES - Vinotemp
, the company that has been a recognized leader in the wine storage and refrigeration industry for nearly 25 years, has provided the answer to many wine collectors’ storage needs: Innovative, functional, customizable, practical, economical, easy-to-construct Walk-in Wine Vaults. Starting at under $3000 and offering everything a serious wine collector desires to create a stunning wine cellar, Vinotemp’s Walk-in Wine Vaults
provide stunning wine storage at a fraction of the cost of a standard custom wine cellar. Whether installing a ready-made wine vault in a basement, garage, loft, closet, or any other unused space, wine collectors can choose from vaults in a variety of sizes to fit almost any collection and space. Vinotemp offers six different, customizable Walk-in Wine Vault models with the ability to store from 760 to 2500 bottles of wine. Each model arrives with easy to understand instructions; so, any do-it-yourselfer can construct their own wine vault.
When constructing any wine cellar, the proper insulation, venting, cooling system, racking and properly insulated door are crucial to creating high-quality wine storage. Starting at $2,895
, Vinotemp’s ready-made Walk-in Wine Vaults come standard with all aforementioned components:
- Insulation: Every vault comes standard with R12 rated insulation. The R-Value is a number used to determine the relative insulating capacity of different materials. Vinotemp’s vault walls have 1 1/2” of insulation, so the total R-Value of standard Vinotemp vault walls has an impressive R12 factor. For those that desire more protection, upgrades to R19 and R29 are available.
- Venting: Each vault includes a ventilation system.
- Cooling System: Made in the USA, Wine-Mate® was the first UL-approved cooling unit for cabinets on the market. All Vinotemp Walk-in Wine Vaults come standard with a Wine-Mate® system designed for the individual cabinet capacity featuring; patent-pending humidity control, electronic temperature control with digital displays, and an alarm to signal when the temperature gets too high or too low.
- Racking: Vinotemp has been manufacturing wine cabinets and wine racks in California for nearly 25 years and the racks are designed with earthquakes in mind so they are incredibly sturdy. Vinotemp Wine Vaults come with Cellar Trellis Wine Racks – quality racking crafted with Redwood that interlocks with powder-coated metal. Upgrades to all-Redwood racking are available.
- Door: Each vault comes with a door created with the same high-insulation standard as the walls. Custom doors can also be created to better accommodate customers’ needs.
Vinotemp’s Walk-in Wine Vaults can be further customized with the following choices:
- Racking: Utilizing CAD design, customers can work with the Vinotemp team to further customize their vault’s racking; so, it’s simple to add X-bins, a decanting area, and both smaller and larger racking to accommodate splits, larger bottles and champagne.
- Cellar Construction: Vinotemp Walk-in Wine Vaults are constructed with standard panels; split panels are also available.
- Exterior Wood: The base unit is constructed with Luan Mahogany; but customers can call 800-777-VINO and upgrade to the wood they prefer (Mahogany, Cherry, White Oak and many more).
- Finishes: Because Vinotemp Walk-in Wine Vaults are typically constructed to fit into a pre-existing space, they arrive unfinished. Should a customer prefer a finished exterior, in addition to the four stain recommendations provided when ordering a wine vault online, Vinotemp offers 15 different finishes as well as the ability to color match and/or create a custom finish.
- Smart Technology: Vinotemp was the first company to invent a call feature on a wine cooling system. Select Wine-Mate® cooling systems can be enhanced with a remote call feature: Through a patent-pending process, the cellar owner will receive a phone call should the temperature become out of range. Another option for protecting a prized wine collection is Vinotemp’s new biometric lock that checks fingerprints in order to grant access to the wine cabinet. And, to help customers track their inventory as well as the origin, vintage, and year of each bottle, Vinotemp offers many different options in wine tracking software along with touch screen systems.
For those that desire the ultimate in luxury (and/or the perfect Wine Vault for a basement or loft); Vinotemp’s Metal Walk-in Wine Vault is the definitive choice. In addition to all other standard features and the ability to store 1500 bottles, the Metal Vault comes with a brushed aluminum exterior, glass windows on three sides, two 360 degree magnetic gasket glass doors, universal 3 3/4” all-heart Redwood racking with a display row, X-bins, a decanting area, and interior lighting.
Ordering Vinotemp’s Walk-in Wine Vaults is simple. Customers can complete their order online at www.Vinotemp.com or they can call 800-777-VINO for personalized service.
Vinotemp International has been building premium wine cabinets and custom cellars for nearly 25 years. Close attention to market demand and non-standard ideas has resulted in the ability to offer diversified wine storage solutions utilized by companies like the Bellagio, The Wynn and other casinos in Las Vegas, along with establishments such as Hard Rock, Ritz Carlton, Houston’s Restaurants and more (many of the top celebrities in Hollywood also own Vinotemp wine cellars). For more information about Vinotemp call 800.777.VINO (8466) or visit www.Vinotemp.com.
Vinotemp International PR
Colleen Kasel, 970-988-2511
Vinotemp International Marketing